I’ve been working as a creative producer for more than 17 years.
I'm responsible, proactive and very friendly person with a quite experience producing the content for Cable Networks in Latin America such as Canal Sony, AXN, Universal Channel, SyFy, Studio Universal and E! Entertainment Television among others (airing in 26 countries in Latin America, including Brazil).
I’ve worked with agencies for brands such as Netflix, Chase Bank, Diageo, Dolce & Gabbana, Ferragamo, Airbnb, GMC, Sears Mexico, Saks Fifth Avenue Mexico and Procter & Gamble Prestige, among others.
Thanks to my experience I’ve been judge for the Mid-America, Ohio and New York Chapters of The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences.
I'm inspired by and I'm looking for collaborating with creative people, telling stories and creating beautiful things not only visually but with a long lasting message also.
So if you like what you've read I kindly ask you to go to my website and enjoy it because you'll see what I am and what I’ve done as creative producer, director, videographer, editor and postproducer.
- 2 Emmys Suncoast Chapter 2018 for “Más allá de mis manos”
- 2 Emmys Suncoast Chapter 2018 for “El Poder de un Post”
- Emmys Suncoast Chapter 2018 for “Libre”
- 2 Emmys Suncoast Chapter 2017 for “May I Help You?”
- Emmy Suncoast Chapter 2017 for “RCTV 10 Años Después”
- Emmy Suncoast Chapter 2017 for “Buscando a Dios”
- Clio Entertainment Award Bronze for “Cry in Spanish”
- El Ojo de Iberoamérica PR Award Silver for “Cry in Spanish”
- Impact DOCS Award 2017 for “May I help you?”
- 2 Emmys Suncoast Chapter 2016 for “Joel Ostos / Real Human Being
So if you think I can collaborate with you, don’t hesitate and contact me, we never know what’s to come.